We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dilema over hotel

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
dilema over hotel

hiya were off to krakow very soon as in 4th aug and still yet to book a hote we cant make our mind up between qubus, galaxy, niebieski & rubinstein anyone been to them are they good rooms views location etc both me and hubby dont mind walking as long as safe to in the dark at end of night probay 12ish at latest any info gladly received thanks in advance x

Kraków
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
635 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dilema over hotel

I guess Qubus may have the best views, but this will heavily depend on the room location. On the other hand, it will not beat the location of Rubinstein (Szeroka, you are basically in the centre of Kazimierz), as long as you don't mind some noise in the evenings.

London, United...
Level Contributor
867 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dilema over hotel

I take it you've checked that there's availability at all four hotels? If not, you may not have as much choice as you think.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dilema over hotel

thanks for reply booked rubeinstein after looking into location jewish quarter right up our street cant wait to go thanks again

4. Re: dilema over hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2014, 06:20