We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Krakow Webcam :)

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Topic
New Krakow Webcam :)

Just seen a new Webcam added down Grodzka Ul nice high def picture here is the link Ulica Grodzka (z Hotelu Senacki) can be expanded to full screen,,, most nights at 8pm local time classical concerts are held for 50Zl :) krakow.pl/multimedialny_krakow/44821,artykul…

Kevin (Glasgow)

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

Like it :-)

Need one on Plac Nowy now!

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

Yeah Jane,

I look at the webcams every morning before going to work, and with the weather they are getting just now, I feel like quitting work and going over for a month lol,,, god i love over there anytime, but when the sun shines just want to sit out in the main Rynek and people watch with a cold beer and a nice lunch, oh well this time next year hopefully :)

Kevin (Glasgow)

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

I'm just back from a week in Warsaw, loved it - but not as much as Krakow :-)

83 days 'til I'm back, too long!

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

God missis, i thought i got over there way to much, but i am an amateur compared to you :) have noticed in the last year\18 months the hotels are getting very expensive especially in the Kazimierz area i was looking at a quick weekend last week or this week, Thur to Sunday and with flights it was nearly £500, When i as over in late January staying at Hotel Astoria Ul Jozefa all flights hotel etc for a week was £280, i suppose thats whats happens when folks like us tell everyone how cool it is over there lol :)

Kevin (Glasgow)

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

£500!! Ouch.

I haven't stayed in hotels for a few years, the ones I used to use are out of my price range now, Eden, David and Kazimierz.

I think you get better value for money with apartments now. And I book as soon as the flights come out (I know this isn't always the best option though).

Yeah, we should keep our mouths shut!

wexford
Level Contributor
282 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

Last time we used an apartment and it was fantastic value and picked us up at airport and dropped back. Free! I prefer the extra space in an apartment.

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

Good idea, funnily enough i never thought about an apartment before , Astoria is a nice simple 3 star hotel right in the heart of Kazimierz used to be fantastic value about £30 a night B&B now its over double that just now, Well might book up for Xmas or Hogmany been a couple of years since i celebrated in the main square :)

Kevin (G;Glasgow)

8. Re: New Krakow Webcam :)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2014, 05:17