We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

I am planning a trip to the Salt Mines in October - will buy tickets for the 17:25 English tour, and take the bus back to Krakow (the bus stops just outside of our hotel, Red Brick Apartments). Can someone tell me realistically how long the tour will take? I have heard 2 hrs, 2.5 hrs, and 3 full hours. We do not intend on going to the museum after, and will head straight for the bus back. I wanted to know to see what time I should realistically make dinner reservations for that night! Thanks!

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

I'd work on the time from entering the mine to being at the cafe/toilet/lift back up at 2.5 hours, but build in some time for queueing to get out (it happens)

London, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

Thank you very much! - and should I factor in about 45 minutes to get there? Do you know how often bus 304 comes?

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,820 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

Every 20 minutes

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

translate.google.pl/translate… should give you the timetable

5. Re: Salt Mines - Realistic Time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2014, 07:18