We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vodka tasting

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nj
Level Contributor
533 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Vodka tasting

Does anyone know of any tours or would we be better going on our own to different places?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Vodka tasting

ditto, interested too in this info :)

Glasgow
Level Contributor
940 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vodka tasting

Mrs powerranger would be very interested in this as well, lol

Level Contributor
142 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Vodka tasting

I would like to invite you guys to my home for some tasting, but I am from Wroclaw ;-)

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vodka tasting

:(... on my next trip to Poland, I promise! :)

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
743 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vodka tasting

No need to do a tour -try this place :-))

tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g274772-d2…

First time my wife and I went in we tried a selection of 10 different flavoured vodka's suggested by the barman including hazelnut, melon, apple, and even black pepper!

We then each had a larger measure of the one we particularly liked and the bill was less than a tenner between us!

There are a few bars in Kaziemeirz we found that did home made flavoured vodkas as well which were nicer than the commercially available ones (though those are still good)

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,526 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Vodka tasting

Ok @ClaretAl, thanks.

I was asking for a tour because I remember, for example, a tour I did in Edinbourgh -and not the touristy Scotch Whisky Experience, which I have nothing against btw!- which simply opened a whole new world for me regarding whiskies -more over taking into account that I seldomly drink.

It was a quasi-private tour (another couple and ourselves), not expensive, which, on a magnificent scenario, an old house which had certainly belonged to a well-off scot!, were explained all about malts, blends, etc. and tasted over a dozen excellent whiskies. If I was to find a similar experience in Krakow would be a must for me.

Stenhousemuir...
Level Contributor
593 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vodka tasting

I've used this team for a trip to Nowa Huta and they were great.

crazyguides.com/krakow_tours/polish_food__vo…

I tried to book the food & vodka one too but they wouldn't do it for just me on my own :-(

Glasgow, Scotland...
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Vodka tasting

My friends look no further :) Szambelan http://www.szambelan.pl/towary.php?k=3 it looks like an old chemistry class from the 50's you can try a sample for 1-2 zloty then get ti bottled in various quantity's in cool bottles

Here a few links just of the main Rynek, to be honest me and my ex girlfriend used it as a hangover cure lol

inyourpocket.com/poland/…Szambelan_20313v

www.likealocalguide.com/krakow/szambelan/

www.yelp.co.uk/biz/szambelan-krak%C3%B3w

Kevin (Glasgow)

9. Re: Vodka tasting

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 06:20