We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beautysalons and shopping in Krakow?

Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Beautysalons and shopping in Krakow?

Hi

I'm going to Krakow for three days next month. While I'm there, I would like to treat myself with a massage and a manicure or something. Can anyone recommend a nice (reasonable priced) salon?

Also I would like to buy some clothes and makeup. I would like to go to Inglot. Does anyone know about the current prices on for example eyeshadows and blushes or other things?

And is there any other polish makeup/skincare brands I should know about and look out for while I'm there? :-)

Finally for the clothes:-) Both me and my boyfriend would like to shop some clothes - can anyone recommend some polish stores/brands for men and women? (we're both 25 years old)

I really hope anyone has some advice - all kinds of advice would be helpful!

Thank you so much in advance! :-)

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beautysalons and shopping in Krakow?

You'll get more advice, but check out Galeria Krakowska, the huge mall by the station. Their site aso has a shop list for you to check. http://www.galeriakrakowska.pl/en/

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beautysalons and shopping in Krakow?

If you want to try some really good Polish inexpensive skincare brands then go to a good pharmacy (for example Super Pharm but not only) and ask for "Iwostin" (thermal water from Iwonicz Zdroj) cosmetics, "Dr Irena Eris" and "Pharmaceris", "AA", "Ziaja", also famous "Tołpa Spa" products.

Clothes: Mohito, Reserved, House, Cropp Town, Diverse, Reporter, Big Star. Shoes: Ryłko, Badura, Wojas and inexpensive CCC shops. You will find them in almost any shopping mall.

Copenhagen, Denmark
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beautysalons and shopping in Krakow?

Wauw, thank you both so much for the great advice! I'm very grateful! :-)

Does anyone have a rough perspective on the prices on Inglot in Poland?

4. Re: Beautysalons and shopping in Krakow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2014, 05:17