We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

Longniddry...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

2nd question of the day - visiting Krakow for a week with my 13 year old. Is there any sort of age restrictions for eating out at bars/ restaurants etc. I cant imagine we'd be wanting to eat terribly late but don't want to fall foul of any restrictions/taboos.

Also, how safe is the city in late evening?

Thanks

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

I quite sure there isn't any age restrictions but i suppose each bar has it's own separate rules. Krakow is very safe in the evenings you won't have any trouble there :-)

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

There might be some pubs and clubs that don't allow people under 18 and sometimes 21. But you usually don't go there to eat, just drink ;) Restaurants don't have age restrictions.

Longniddry...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

Thank you both for answering, you've put my mind at rest :)

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

Old Town square is a wonderful place in the evening. There will be people of all ages milling around and the bars/cafes/restaurants that surround it are all very inviting.

5. Re: Age restrictions in bars/restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:19