Hi! I am a student and I am planning to visit Krakow in December for the Christmas period. I plan to stay there for a whole week. I will be travelling alone. I have some questions, which probably have been answered before:
1. Are Euros accepted as a currency in general there and if not can VISA be used instead?
2. Is Krakow considered a safe city even during the night?
3. Are the people considered friendly over there. I am planning to visit the city by myself?
4. In general, do people understand English?
5. Are there good places to visit during this period of time, including also places where there are students like me and maybe also some good clubs/bars? I do not want to remain all alone there if possible :-)
6. Is it usually very very cold during December?
I am very grateful for your reply friends!