We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Hotel advice

Liverpool
Level Contributor
788 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Best Hotel advice

We would like to spend a week in Krakow in May - can I have some feedback on the best hotels for central location and comfort (we do not require breakfast but if it is part of the price then that is ok).

Thanks

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
733 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Hotel advice

Would you consider an apartment? Breakfast not a problem then and it may give you a little more flexibility on price/location/standard of accommodation.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
788 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Hotel advice

An apartment would be fine but would it not be more expensive as we would not be spending much time there?

N Ireland-UK
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Hotel advice

not necessarily more expensive as you don't usually get a breakfast where as most hotels you do. What is your budget, this would provide us with an idea of where to recommend as prices differ quite a bit.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
788 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Hotel advice

No more than £450 for the week

Wallasey, United...
Level Contributor
733 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Hotel advice

I stayed with Apartmentsapart last June for 10 days in a one bedroomed apartment near the Jewish Quarter which came to around £300. They have other apartments in the Old Town area so have a look on their website. Can't recommend them highly enough. Also try Antique Apartments.

Edited: 06 November 2013, 14:56
Liverpool
Level Contributor
788 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Hotel advice

ok, thanks for that

wexford
Level Contributor
276 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best Hotel advice

Try sodsipar apartments. We had one for 5 days in june. 350 euro. Perfect location. Davos apartment was the one we stayed in.

N Ireland-UK
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best Hotel advice

I think for that budget you can get some good places, I would recommend Rezydent on grodzka Street it has a fab location and you get a free breakfast at Marmolada each morning. I enjoyed that it was literally 2 steps away from the square, if you want a quiet room ask for room at the back, the hotel staff are very pleasant and nothing is too much trouble.

Apartments stare maesto may be in your budget also Its only 2 min walk from the main square and is very cosy and roomy. You don't get a breakfast but you can eat at the restaurant beside it for a cost. But there is a lovely bakery only round the corner so you can pick up your own stuff and cook in the apartment.

I would try www.onhotels.com or www.otels.com which are two popular sites I use for good prices. It takes you to price around as websites can vary a lot.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best Hotel advice

You could try the Matejko near the train station, 5 mins from main square no 5 star but it is comfortable and you get a buffet breakfast 4 nights around £160.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
788 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best Hotel advice

Thank you Missylis, I have been looking at the Rezydent too!

Edited: 08 November 2013, 08:24