We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Train..

Greater London...
Level Contributor
163 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Train..

Hi,

I am going to Krakow on Friday and I have read a few conflicting posts on here saying the airport train is currently not running due to engineering works and several others saying it is working normally.

Which is correct?

Thanks, Dan

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Train..

I found Krakow in your pocket and posted a request if trains will be affected this is they reply they sent me hope it clarifies things.

"Hi Sue. This info currently on the airport website is misleading. The Krakow Mydlniki stop is not on the same line between the Krakow main train station and the Krakow Balice airport station, therefore, whether it is open or not, it doesn't effective transport between the centre of Krakow and the airport. This info doesn't appear on the same page of the Polish version of the airport's website, and we've actually suggested they remove it from this page of the English version since it is causing understandable confusion. We spoke to the people at the airport this morning and they assured us that the schedule on the website will be valid until December 14th."

So you can still get the train if you wish.

Greater London...
Level Contributor
163 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Train..

Thank you!

Woking, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Train..

A shame there isn't a helpful button on forum posts as my wife and I fly on Wednesday and suesafc's post was helpful!

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
169 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Train..

That's no bother. Enjoy your stay we fly out on the 3rd.

5. Re: Airport Train..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19