We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

what brand cigs do i buy ??

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
what brand cigs do i buy ??

In kracow at thw moment just need to know if my som smokes benson And hedges or lambert and butler cigs can someone tell me the nearest cigs to buy him here in kracow please i havent got a cluw thanka

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

L&M I find are the best brand and good price. The red ones are stronger than light blue

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

Which are more like b@h ?? Red or blue ??

Edited: 05 December 2013, 20:18
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

I would say Red as b&h are quite strong. Assuming he smokes b&h gold not silver?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

If he smokes b&h Gold then get him l&m red

If he smokes b&h silver then get him l&m blue

I like strong and not so strong but I always go for blue

Dublin, Ireland
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

you can buy lambert & butler cigs in Krakow. You can get them in the tobacco or alcohole shops and also at the airport duty free shop on your way home. They are the same price in all the shops.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

Top one guys goin jewish qaurter today so hope theres shops to get some there or else im history !!!! Lol !

Dundee, United...
Level Contributor
78 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

Where, Where, Where do you buy L&B or Mayfair in Krakow???? We tried over 12 outlets from shops to kiosks and supermarkets and could not buy the above brands. Not to worry, we will get plenty at duty free at airport----not this morning at 9.30.you wouldn't. Only one duty free shop admitted to selling them but said he was out of stock!!????

Whilst in Krakow we asked some vendors to order them for us but they refused.

The lady who runs the tobacco shop in Grodska st. said that british fags keep going up in price and were so expensive that she wouldn't stock them in case they wouldn't sell.

Unfortunately, the old man and woman who used to have their little stalls in the market square are no longer there.

Thank goodness we took enough out with us just to do the trip and no more.

Durham, North...
Level Contributor
887 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

I don't understand why you try to get the same brand so hard, the chance is they come from different factory anyway and get their tobacco to manufacture cigarettes from totally different suppliers.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Pangkor
Level Contributor
2,871 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

thanks for the help getting the right gigs for my lad :-))

i took you advice and got some red and blue L@M cigs and he said they we,r great nearly the same as lambert and butler.tyhanks for the help :-))

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: what brand cigs do i buy ??

That's great. glad I could help. I thought he would like them. :-) hope you enjoy your holiday