We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

I can't remember who it was I was recently debating what floor the Kantor is on, I said lower ground and someone said 1st floor. Anyhow, I was there today and I was determined to see if I had to post an apology

The answer is................ There is one on the lower ground floor and also one on the top floor

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,438 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

cool....but do they give a good rate?

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

I saw a few places with better rates yesterday, one on Ul Spitzlana for example

Belfast, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

What is the rate in krakow at the moment??

Going in 2 weeks

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1,110 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

Hi mark it was me who said its on the top floor and your linkhad that in its address .I am in Zak today but last Friday I changed money on the top floor , On my way out I noticed a smalll

Kantor booth on the ground floor near the exit to the tram station but the rate was not as good.Back in Krakow on Monday how good is this weather almost got a tan? or is that rust Cheers Chris

King's Lynn, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

Make sure you go to the one on the top floor, the one downstairs had a rate of 4.91 whilst the one upstairs had a rate of 4.97

If you want the rate go on http://www.kantor-exchange.pl/

(at the moment it's 5.03)

6. Re: Kantor in Krakowska Galeria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2015, 05:18