We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How cold does it feel?

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
cheltenham
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
How cold does it feel?

Hi,

We're off to Krakow on 12th Feb and have all my attire sorted and ready to pack including a long faux fur coat to keep me warm. However the weather seems to have warmed up slightly. Just wanted to know if I would look out of place with a fur coat on or should consider taking something slightly more spring-like? It might be warmer through the day but still think it might be fiendishly cold at night? Help!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
218 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How cold does it feel?

I would still take something warm asbits still quite cold at night and it's only February so could get colder still. Always good to be prepared specially if you planned to be outside alot going to Auschwitz or maybe a free walking tour

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,081 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How cold does it feel?

It's not that cold at all - no need for fur. The forecast is mild during the day (8-10 degC) and with no frost at night. Take some layers, a hat, scarf and gloves and you'll be prepared for everything.

cheltenham
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How cold does it feel?

Thank you for your advice!

4. Re: How cold does it feel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:18