We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to wear

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
What to wear

Hi I plan to go to krakow next week and go to a few bars and nightclubs with my girlfriend but not sure what to wear for both of us. We don't want to go to a bar/club and get knocked back for the wrong dress code.Is it similar to the UK or more relaxed?

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to wear

The bars and clubs are far more relaxed than in England when it comes to attire

Smart casual will see you ok and you wont look out of place. Shirt (or smart T shirt), jeans and shoes and you will be fine

Edited: 12 February 2014, 09:52
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to wear

England? don't know if you noted Mark but glasgowboi2014 isn't from england...

on the clothes front glasgowboi, you will get in anywhere in Krakow wearing a mankini so don't worry about that.. :D

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to wear

I did note the user name but;

1. I've never been on a night out in Scotland (so can only use England as a yard stick and guess it'd be similar to Scotland (hence his question)

2.A user name does not mean they live there, e.g. ScottishPoet

London, United...
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to wear

Cheers for for advice sweatman & mark :-) I thought about dusting off the old mankini then remembered its about -2 in krakow and nowhere to carry my wallet lol

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What to wear

You can get a thermal mankini out here Glasgow....

Its pretty casual here, jeans are not a problem for getting into most places. You can check out some of the clubs facebook pages rewolucja , shakers and frantic all post photos of their clubbers pretty regularly

6. Re: What to wear

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 February 2015, 06:21