We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Suffolk
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Hi there.

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a straightforward way to my hotel??? Does the bus from the airport stop near it?

Thanks everyone

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Hi

The bus will take you to the bus station in Krakow (which is behind Krakowska Galeria and main train station). You will then need to catch a tram.

A post has kindly put together on useful information on getting around Krakow which includes an interactive map showing tram or bus routes based on the time of your journey

Here is the link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g274772-i961-k71…

Edited: 13 February 2014, 15:44
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Hello

The bus or train would be the cheapest way. You could also take a taxi or arrange pickup as it's inexpensive. Around 80zl for this

3. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 13 February 2014, 17:37
Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
309 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Ok the easiest way, everyone says go to the main bus depot, big waste of time. Come out of the airport buy a 60 minute city aglomeration ticket at the machine at the bus stop or in the airport for 5 pln , jump on bus 292 for about 25 minutes, make sure you punch your ticket in the machine, get off at Plac Inwalidow, from there get on tram 8 or 13 with the same ticket for 7 stops get off at Stradom, the electronic sign will light up on the tram to tell you where you are, Dietla is right in front of you. It's not as hard as it sounds as long as you watch the signs on the bus or tram where to get off. Good luck.

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Mateusz

The train is not in operation from the airport and won't be for quite a while

Re the easiest way, jump a taxi and pay £18 to get taken to your hotel door from the airport. Them are my onions

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Oh ok Mark. Didn't think that stopped till the end of the month. Thanks for the info

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
647 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Im going to the Globus next month so will be really interested to hear your views.........enjoy.....

Suffolk
Level Contributor
45 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

Thanks all! I will let you know what I think, though to be honest Im used to hostels when I travel, and I'm not fussy about room size and the normal stuff! So it will be fine for me!!

9. Re: Cheapest way to the Globus hotel Dietla street from airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 February 2015, 05:21