We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Auschwitz

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Auschwitz

We are in Krakow as we we speak. Where is the best place to book a tour to Auschwitz? The one our hotel has suggested seems expensive.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

Public bus and 40zl for the tour. Get a bus from the RDA.

Paphos, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Paphos
Level Contributor
4,687 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

+1 - I took the public bus and it was so easy.

Trisha

3. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 10:05
Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
39 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

I was looking at a private taxi which was 300PLN but have since found a tour for 120PLN.

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

120PLN is the going rate this year, 110-120, which is a bit over £20 each. Still, twice the public transport option but a lot more covenient and potentially more comfortable

London, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

I'm also in Krakow at the moment. Attempting to do Aushwitz tomorrow by public bus, slightly scared as I get lost at home let alone on holiday!

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

Brightontravels - it's a bit of follow the crowd ... the bus stop is right by the engtrance to Auschwitz.

What's this i360, then? Another white elephant in the making?

London, United...
Level Contributor
196 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

Thanks! Is it the same place to get the bus back?

i360 is absolutly a joke! But you will get a good view of some grey sea ;-)

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

Yup - pretty much on a "go when full" for the minibuses, on schedule for the big ones

10. Re: Trip to Auschwitz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 March 2014, 10:05