We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel options in the Old Town

Belfast
Level Contributor
74 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel options in the Old Town

I have recently returned from a long weekend with my girlfriend in Krakow and enjoyed it so much i'm going back with a mate in August.

I stayed at the Bonerowski last time which was lovely but this time i'm just looking for a comfortable hotel close to the market square as we will be spending most of the time out and about.I was considering either the Unicus hotel ,Amadeus or the Grand ,all coming in around £80 for a twin room.

I would appreciate if anyone has any experience of these hotels.

Thank you in advance.

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
309 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel options in the Old Town

You would get a stunning apartment for that sort of price. www.old city apartments.eu

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
816 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel options in the Old Town

Hello

I have stayed in Hotel Rezydent and its only steps away from the Market square in Ul Grodzka. I had a really nice stay there. See what you think

3. Re: Hotel options in the Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 March 2014, 21:35
Belfast
Level Contributor
74 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel options in the Old Town

i will have a look at the apartments recommended ,thanks for that but if i decide to go for the hotel option has anyone stayed in either The Grand The Unicus or The Amadeus

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel options in the Old Town

No sense of humour allowed on tripadvisor forums. Arf

6. Re: Hotel options in the Old Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 March 2015, 04:27