We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

Hi in krakov when the Wisla Krakov v Gornik Zabreze game is being played at 12am on Saturday May 24th,

How can I get a ticket for the game?

Regards

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

Hi

You need a membership card to get one you need to go the stadium and go to the top then there will be a couple of people sitting at desks you need to tell them your details then they take a picture of you and then for you to get it you need to pay around 20zl they will either send it in the the post or give it to you straight away then when you have got it go back down to the bottom and on the left hand side people will sit at a desk you have to book a seat and then buy the ticket and again they will either post it or give it straight away

:)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

Thank you for this .it does seem laborious , what if I want to go with the away fans does that cut out enrolling regards bill

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,853 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

No

You would need to be registered with the away team to get a ticket and this would involve the same or a worse process

this is what polish clubs are doing to eradicate the hooliganism problems they have had.

I am a little surprised at the process above. Cracovia you turn up at their ticket office with ID (your passport), they take your photo print off a member card and then sell you a ticket, all one transaction.

I would be surprised if the process at Wisla is not much the same

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

Thank you for your advice , similar to when I went to see Ferencvaros last month , regards bill

5. Re: Winslow krakov v gornik zaberg football match May 24th

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16