We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night Club

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool
Level Contributor
779 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Night Club

Hi, I believe there is a night club in a cellar in the main square (I think it opens quite late) you pay approx £20 to get in and the doorman asks what you drink and gives you a voucher - when you hand your voucher in you get a bottle of your tipple i.e. Vodka and 6 bottles of your mixer. Does anyone know what this club is called?

Littleborough
Level Contributor
249 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night Club

Frantic Night Club ??

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night Club

That wont be frantic.

Yes, they are likely to charge tourists an entry fee, but you certainly dont get anything for it. Prozak also used to charge non Poles

The above practice would be deemed racist in England.

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Night Club

There are loads of cellar night clubs around the market square, Louisa (if it is still open) on the square itself,

I have never seen one that asks for 100PLN when you walk in the door, even if it did include some drinks.

I have never seen clubs only charge non poles. I have seen clubs charge groups of only guys - be they polish or not. turn up with women and you are in for free,

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Night Club

Seriously SP, that practice happens, especially in frantic and quite a few people have commented on it on here in the past. I'm not a fan of Frantic anyhow as its a bit moody

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,850 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Night Club

I have had frantic refuse to let me in on a Saturday as I was " not a member" and that I could not become a member on a Saturday, as a result I have never gone back.

I agree they have a "door policy", clubs in London do similar, maybe not the same, but similar.

I was once refused entry to the electric ballroom in Camden on Alternative night because I was not wearing black

6. Re: Night Club

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:17