We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Selection - Help

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
495 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Selection - Help

Hello Everyone,

Greetings from India. Now that our plan for central europe is finally on its way I would like to narrow down choices of hotels in each city and get around booking those asap.

We are staying in Krakow for 4 days from 8th to 12th September. We will be coming in by flight from Bombay and leaving by night train for Prague. What we are looking for in our hotel choice is clean room and bath, good breakfast, safe neighbourhood and accessibility to attractions and public transport. Our budget is around €60 to €80/night.

1 - Could you recommend hotels in the range I have specified?

2 - What areas are considered good to stay for our trip?

Thank you for taking the time out to read my post and replying to it.

Regards, Rishi

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
302 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

www.pl.larishotelsgroup.pl

Edited: 29 May 2014, 22:27
Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
302 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

I meant to say pl.larishotels.com

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
3,135 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

Have a look at booking.com - and see what comes up for those dates. Try to stay in the Old Town as that's where pretty much everything you'll want to see is located.

Pyrzowice, Poland
Level Contributor
702 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

In spite of high class interiors, quality and service none of the places advertised by Larishotes in Kraków are 'hotels' by Polish law.

Bexhill-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
302 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

Is that why you can't find them on hotel booking sites poloniar?

Pyrzowice, Poland
Level Contributor
702 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

No, booking sites have their own rules and - sometimes - describe a place as hotel even it is not one. Maybe the Laris chain do not like to pay commission?

Jerusalem, Israel
Level Contributor
122 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

i loved this place

tripadvisor.com/…CHECK_RATES_CONT

Mumbai (Bombay...
Level Contributor
495 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for your replies. I have been researching for the past few days and have made a shortlist of hotels as below:

Best Western Krakow Old Town - EUR75

Ibis Krakow Centrum - EUR78

Ibis Krakow Stare Miasto - EUR78

Cracowdays Apartments - EUR87

Ibis Budget Krakow Stare Miasto - EUR45

All the above prices are per night for a room with breakfast and taxes. Could you please advise me as to which is a better located hotel for accessibility to the sights and the train station.

Thanks & Regards, Rishi

King's Lynn, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

I've stayed at the ibis budget stare miasto hotel, it was perfectly fine and apparently, not much different to it's more posh sister hotel next door (ibis stare miasto)

Perfect for the train/bus station. If you want to go to Kaz, it's a bit of a walk but we did it every day, often multiple times. If you're less able-bodied, taxi's are cheap

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
295 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotel Selection - Help

Me and my wife have just returned from four night stay at Spatz Hotel one of the Laris group , have to say we could not fault it , clean large rooms , friendly staff and good location for access to the Old Town and Kazimies.

We booked it through Travelrepublic for around £175 for four nights