We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Clubs for 3 single guys

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sao Paulo, SP
3 posts
Save Topic
Best Clubs for 3 single guys

Hi there, i am going to be in Krakow with 3 friends in July, I would like to know some good clubs to party and meet new people around the same age (23 and 25).

Krakow, Poland
Destination Expert
for Krakow
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

I would recommend you wander down Szewska, one of the streets off the market square. There are 6 or 7 clubs on that street alone

With 7 universities the city is full of students so all the clubs are full of people in the age bracket you mention

Edited: 17 June 2014, 09:54
London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

Your best bet is to go club hopping as most clubs are free entry or those that do charge do not charge much.

Just DO NOT go into Hard Candy unless you wanted to be fleeced out of a lot of money for the cost of drinks. Pairs of girls wander the streets looking for guillible men who they take to Hard Candy.

London, United...
Level Contributor
540 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

Here is a link to a decent site as the info is kept up to date with new clubs and those that have closed

inyourpocket.com/poland/…clubs

Sao Paulo, SP
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

Thank you guys! i am going to take a look into this options.

5. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 18:09
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

Prozac and Shakers were excellent when we were there last September...we're all late teens/early twenties.

7. Re: Best Clubs for 3 single guys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2015, 07:16