We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

krakow central hotel advice please

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
krakow central hotel advice please

myself and my husband are planning a trip to krakow november / december, could anybody advice a nice hotel to stay in which is central to all the sights and the night life, we have never been so any advice is very welcome, thanks

Liverpool
Level Contributor
768 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: krakow central hotel advice please

It depends which area you want to stay in; if you want to be near the old town and the main square, then the Rezydent Hotel is ideal. If you want to be in the Kazimierz (old Jewish Quarter) then the Ester is in the main street. Whichever you chose, there is only about a 15 minute walk to either and the Wawel Castle is in the middle.

Teesside, England
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: krakow central hotel advice please

We stayed at Queen Boutique, and thought it was a great hotel. Between Jewish, castle and main square. All within a easy walk. If your out late at night, taxis are a really good price too to get back.

Fife, Scotland
Level Contributor
552 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: krakow central hotel advice please

We will all have different thoughts on the hotel(s) we have stayed in and ours was the Bonerowski Palace tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g274772-d9668…

Ideal location, just a few steps from the main square and we liked it very much but read the reviews and make up your own mind.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
54 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: krakow central hotel advice please

As I stated in my review, I stayed at the Venetian Aparthotel last February. For the most part, it was GREAT. Located in the main square/mall. Easy walking distance to everything. The only negative was the noise from other customers walking up the stone steps (no elevators/lifts). But otherwise near the bars, restaurants...

5. Re: krakow central hotel advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2015, 05:16