We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

unicus hotel

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dublin
Level Contributor
100 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
unicus hotel

i am going to Krakow in March next year for 4 nights and looking for a nice hotel near the market square, i have got a good deal at the Unicus hotel, anybody recommend this hotel or any other good hotels in this area please

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
811 posts
217 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: unicus hotel

Hi

The only one that I have stayed at right next to the Market Square is called Hotel Rezydent. So that's the only one I can give you an opinion of through experience

I had a really nice stay and it was very central. The Hotel itself had no actual foyer due to the nature of the building. So there for some rooms were in a building next door as was the restaurant but it was all part of the same Hotel

Lovely staff and really nice refurbished rooms. The breakfast was also nice

I hope this helps

2. Re: unicus hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:17