We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday Inn - Krakow

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
389 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday Inn - Krakow

Is this hotel in a good location - Close to center/places to eat etc?

London
Level Contributor
58 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

It's in a great location. About a 5 minute walk from the square but a nice 5 minute walk. It's one of the better Holiday Inns i've stayed in with a very nice lobby/bar area and good rooms, especially the Executive Rooms. The breakfast buffet is superb. As a tip, sign up to the Priority Club before you go and you're almost certain to get a free upgrade from standard to Exec room if they have availability. The only problem with this place is that prices have doubled since 3 years ago. They used to do a 60 Euro special but you'll rarely find it for under 100 Euros these days.

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,471 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

Hi

I didn't actually stay in this hotel but I did spend a few hours in the relaxing in the bar after a few hours walking around the fabulous flea market which is less than 10 minutes from the hotel. From what we saw of the hotel I would definitely reccommend it. The location is excellant it's only about a 5 minute stroll to the cloth hall in the market square.

The bar would be lovely place to relax after a days sightseeing and it does a beautiful Bailey's milkshake.

Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

Hi

have stayed at the holiday inn on 3 separate trips and am booked in for september this year. Great location, nice 5 minute walk to the main square. Nice rooms, good size and great showers. I signed up for the priorty card and have always been upgraded to an executive room. Would definitely recommend this hotel. Have a great trip krakow is a fantastic city!

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

well its a nice enough hotel...but why in krakow do you want to stay in a hotel that resembles any in so many places of the world.....and its outside the old town...for that price why not stay someplace unique and in the old town

w62
London
Level Contributor
865 posts
198 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

It's a fab hotel (see my review) and in a great location. I see no problem with wanting a nice, clean, warm hotel with good rooms, great breakfasts and in a good location. Go for it.

Brooklyn, New York
Level Contributor
389 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

Wow - thanks so much for everyones feedback!! It is greatly appreciated.

To casey - I know it is not the ideal place to stay for culture but it is the only hotel in the city I can use my points and stay for free!

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,543 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

in which case its the ideal hotel in the ideal location.....lol....have a great trip!

8. Re: Holiday Inn - Krakow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 02:19