We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

available hotels..HELP

Which Krakow hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ireland
Level Contributor
474 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
available hotels..HELP

Hi I am having trouble finding an available Hotel for March 26th for 4 nights..We want to be in the City centre as we want to be within walking distance to everything. I am travelling with 5 other people, 4 of whom are elderly. I have tried Logos, Wyspianski RtHotlels and lots more ..all full.. Chopin seems far out with lots of road works ?? Any suggestions< I'm desperate..ps did think about an apartment but most are only up to 5 people.

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: available hotels..HELP

Hi

How many rooms do you need?

Are they double or twin rooms?

I'll see if I can see anything suitable?

Dublin Ireland
Level Contributor
1,452 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: available hotels..HELP

Hi

I have done a quick search based on the assumption that you require 3 double rooms. These are only some of the hotels available on the website below and you will have to check the reviews yourself but there are 3 pages of available hotels and reasonable prices so you should find something here.

On www.yeego.com

Prices are per room for the entire stay

Holiday Inn – 5 star – Good Location as I had a few drinks in this hotel when I was there

Standard room €432

Radisson SAS – 5 star

Standard room €520

Novotel Centrum Krakow – 4 Star

Standard room €332

Hotel Astoria – 3 star

Standard room €232

Hotel Atrium – 3 Star (Other people who came with me stayed at this hotel)

Standard Room €288

Hotel Batory - 3 Star

Standard room €304

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
106 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: available hotels..HELP

Hi

What a coincidence we are going on the same date for 4 nights too! We've booked an appartment but I was offered a room at the Amber Hotel (www.amber-krakow.pl) I e-mailed them and they were very helpful. I think it's a fairly new hotel (sister to Weilopole) which always gets good reviews.

Good luck

Elaine

USA
Level Contributor
359 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: available hotels..HELP

Also, check out Trecius Pension, great service, spotless, awesome location (1 minute from Market Square) and unbeatable price:

http://www.trecius.krakow.pl/

Ireland
Level Contributor
474 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: available hotels..HELP

Thank you so much for all your help.. There are 6 of us so we need 3 twin rooms.. We can't afford 4* so it would have to be 3* at most.. I will check those web sites now and Thank you again. Will let you know how I get on Ro

Krakow
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: available hotels..HELP

Hy, I suggest you to visit

travelpoland.com

I am very often in Poland and above site it's surely the one with better price. Sometimes you can save 30/50% than with the more popular booking site best offer.

Don't worry, I don't get any commission from them...

Ireland
Level Contributor
474 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: available hotels..HELP

Thank you all so much for your help. We did get a Hotel and for a good price. It's Hotel Matejko, looks fine and everything in walking distance. Anybody know anything about this Hotel? Oh and also info on Salt Mines, IWe will have 3 elderly people in our group and one of them would like to do the salt mines, do you think it would be suitable for a 70 year old?? Thanks again

8. Re: available hotels..HELP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 06:23