We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How is the snow for this weekend looking.?

UK
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Topic
How is the snow for this weekend looking.?

Just wondering how accurate the snow reports are as they are all saying different things.!! SOme say there is no snow forecast for the end of the week and some say snow every day. Can you recommend a reliable one.

Many thanks

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How is the snow for this weekend looking.?

Well, weather in Poland is hard to predict and different forecasts usually say different things. I usually check only short-term forecasts, like for tomorrow - and frequently those are also inaccurate.

If you have an IPhone then you can use the standard app - it is usually not that bad showing weather for the next 48 hrs.

You can also use this one: …gazeta.pl/Pogoda/…48_362 (in Polish but you will figure it out)

Or use Wunderground, as many of us do on this forum.

I wouldn't rely on forecasts when planning my trip - they can change really quickly. If you need forecasts for packing then I can recommend you to pack warm clothes, layers are always smart (one of them must be water- and windproof) and good warm waterproof shoes. If you are planning to go up in the mountains for skiing/snowboarding then you will have plenty of snow as weather forecasts for Zakopane are NOT weather forecasts for slopes!

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How is the snow for this weekend looking.?

Or see for yourself, via the several webcams on this site http://www.zol.pl/webcam/

3. Re: How is the snow for this weekend looking.?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 February 2014, 05:17