We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to stay in Wroclaw

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
West Midlands
Level Contributor
135 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Where to stay in Wroclaw

I'm just starting to look at Wroclaw as a possible destination for my next short break - thinking of September 09.

Having had successful stays in apartments in Warsaw and Gdansk, we would like to book an apartment here but we like to be centrally located. Can anyone tell me which streets we should be looking at if we want to be in the thick of things?

Any recommendations for apartments would be gratefully received as it always seems harder to find reviews for apartments than it does for hotels/guest houses.

Thanks.

Shropshire
Level Contributor
92 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to stay in Wroclaw

Hi Linda

We are also visiting Wroclaw Oct 15 to Oct 17 and are looking to book an apartment through the following link:

http://www.apartments4u.pl/

They look to be good value

West Midlands
Level Contributor
135 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to stay in Wroclaw

Thanks for your reply. The trip is booked and we've opted for the Europeum Hotel in the end. Anyone have any information worth sharing?

Will do a review upon my return. Can't wait!

Comox, Canada
Level Contributor
1,248 posts
291 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where to stay in Wroclaw

I stayed at the Europeum. Room small but ok, breakfast ok. No internet except wifi, I went across the street to an internet place. You go out turn left cross street then cross the main street and you go up the stairs and you end up in a small square - Brit pubs etc then you go right and there is the Rynek. It is very colourful. Much nicer than Krakow.

My friend was in town so we had a Polish speaker.

I can see why he likes the place. I rate is ahead of Krakow then Poznan, I am not a fan of Warsaw though

4. Re: Where to stay in Wroclaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2010, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw