We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leoapart, Wroclaw

Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
437 reviews
Save Topic
Leoapart, Wroclaw

Looking at accommodation and like the look of these apartments. Cant find any reviews for them.

Anybody any comments?

Thanks.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
7,387 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Leoapart, Wroclaw

There is a review of one of them:

inyourpocket.com/poland/…Leoapart_40770v

Photos:

www.apartmentswroclaw.pl/en/index_2.php

Edited: 21 January 2010, 14:13
Aylesbury, United...
Level Contributor
477 posts
437 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leoapart, Wroclaw

Thank you!

Kyoto, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kobe, Kyoto
Level Contributor
5,327 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Leoapart, Wroclaw

hey, I stayed in the apartment called "artist" last summer for about 2 weeks and liked it. You cannot beat the price for that location. It was clean enough and I am pretty neat. I bought cleaning stuff and cleaned it more for the 2-week stay though. Not the best linens or blankets but it was summer so I didn't need them and thankfully, I had my own towels. I even had to clean out the inside of the washing machine in order to use it. After visiting family in Warsaw and traveling around with them for a week, I stayed in the hotel Jana Pawla II on Ostro Tumski before flying out from Wroclaw. It was also a great location as it was much more quiet than being near the Market Square. So many great cafes in Wroclaw! Enjoy...

Kyoto, Japan
Destination Expert
for Kobe, Kyoto
Level Contributor
5,327 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leoapart, Wroclaw

Ok, really strange but I just went to that link that the other person put up and it was my review of the apartment in the In Your Pocket. I just happened to check this forum today as I am planning my summer trip for this year and wanted to see some Poland options when I saw your post about Leoapart. Very weird.

5. Re: Leoapart, Wroclaw

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2010, 05:18