We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking lot near Świdnicka Street?

Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
228 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Parking lot near Świdnicka Street?

In a few days I'll be staying at Świdnicka Street, somewhere around Hotel Monopol. Could someone please recommend me a parking space somewhere nearby? I planned to have my car parked at the opera's parking lot but it turned out the prices are really high there (55zł for 24h). Is there some other, more affordable parking there? A manned/guarded one, preferably.

Edited: 19 August 2012, 11:34
Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking lot near Świdnicka Street?

It will be really hard to find something guarded and cheaper than those 55 zł in the very centre of Wroclaw. You can park on a street, it's free on Sundays and on Saturdays after 2 pm. From Monday to Frinday between 9 am and 6 pm (and on Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm) you have to pay 3 zł for 1st hour, 3.60 zł for 2nd hour, 4.30 zł for 3rd hour and 3 zł for every next hour. But street parkings are not guarded and you will have to look for some free spot which isn't very easy in Wroclaw. There are also car parks in Renoma and Galeria Dominikanska shopping malls: www.galeria-dominikanska.pl/pl/parking.html http://www.renoma-wroclaw.pl/Parking

Dabrowa Gornicza
Level Contributor
228 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking lot near Świdnicka Street?

Thank you a lot for such an informative response :)

3. Re: Parking lot near Świdnicka Street?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 06:15
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw
Recent Conversations