We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wroclaw to auswitz

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Wroclaw to auswitz

Hi guys we are going back to Wroclaw in April and a couple of the lads are hoping to go to auswitz on a day trip is this possible? I have seen on older posts that you can get a mini bus with guide but that's all I can seem to find on it.

Cheers Gaz

Nowy Sacz, Poland
Level Contributor
4,024 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wroclaw to auswitz

For sure it's possible, but at a price! Depending on pick-ups and drops in Wroclaw, it could be 3 hours each way plus 3 to tour plus 1-2 for meal breaks etc, making the total something like 10-11 hours.

Here are a couple of examples, for you to look at:

wroclawsightseeingtours.com/tour/…

…polandtransfer.com/en/15/5/34/AuschwitzBirk…

Those are "private" tours, ie 2 in a car, 3 in a car, etc. Look also at public transport to Krakow or Katowice and a bus tour (or mini bus) from there

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wroclaw to auswitz

You can either go to Krakow by train or (better) by bus (check Link-Bus) or to Katowice and order a tour guide from there (so the guide will pick you up and drop you off at a train station) or you can go with a tour straight from Wroclaw. I guess the first option will be cheaper.

manchester
Level Contributor
689 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wroclaw to auswitz

Thanks guys I will check it out for them.

4. Re: Wroclaw to auswitz

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw