We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Topic
Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

The management of the Multimedia Fountain and the Centennial Hall announced today that there will be a great water/light/music/lasers show on 18th of May 2013 (10 pm). It should be something huge and interesting as this year we celebrate the centenary of the Centennial Hall.

The Multimedia Fountain is located next to the Centennial Hall (Hala Stulecia / Hala Ludowa), the water/light/music shows take place every day from May to October after dusk; water/music shows take place during the day at full hours; the big laser shows are organized several times a year usually on special occasions.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,418 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

nice!....have they announced any other dates this summer yet?....i'd like to arrange the timing of my next trip around one of these extravaganzas

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

I think they will announce the full schedule in 2-3 days, hopefully. If I know anything then I will let you know :)

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

The full schedule can be seen here:

http://wroclawskafontanna.pl/term.pdf

For those who don't understand Polish: the special shows will take place from May to the end of October 2013, on every Friday and Saturday.

at 10 pm in June and July,

at 9:30 pm from 2 to 10 August,

16-17 August at 9 pm,

23 August to 7 September at 8:30 pm,

13 September to 21 September at 8 pm,

27 September to 4 October at 7:30 pm

and the rest of October - at 7 pm.

Entrance is free. If you want to watch the show from the special terrace then you have to pay 5 PLN.

Edited: 14 May 2013, 14:12
dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,418 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

thanks for the info....but i'm a bit confused.....so every fri and sat night they will have the full show?...or just on special occasions?

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

They call those shows from the above list "pokazy specjalne" ("special shows") - and as you can see, they will take place on every weekend. I'm also a bit surprised myself as I've seen this "special show" only once - they used to be played only on some big occasions (like national holidays or the Euro games). I guess this year we are lucky (maybe the city has more money, who knows).

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,418 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

wonderful....so all i have to do is pick a weekend,show up in wroclaw and enjoy the full extravaganza....glad they are doing it more often....thanks

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

Different shows will be played on different weekends so if you want to see any particular then look at the list :) Here are films explaining roughly how the shows look like: wroclawskafontanna.pl/#/POKAZY%20SPECJALNE (just click on the name and see the film).

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

Watched couple of videos. Lovely :)

Thank you, rocking_pony!

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

Cora, time to come to Wroclaw and see them live ;)

Kyiv
Level Contributor
21,670 posts
324 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Multimedia Fountain - great show on 18th of May 2013

Just back from terrific trip to Lebanon followed by a road trip to Volyn. Need a break from travels to earn some money and recharge the energy supply :)

But you see? - I'm doing my research following this forum closely ;)

Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw