We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

taxi fare

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
taxi fare

couldnt find this on the forum . how much is it for a taxi to the centre from the airport approximately , thank you

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
12 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: taxi fare

About 50 zl Depends if it's the night fare, the weekend one or a standard one. I usually use the Taxi Serc http://www.taxi.net.pl/ Don't know if they speak english but I think that they do.

As on every airport it's better to book a taxi that will drive for you than take the ones on the airport :)

Edited: 13 July 2013, 22:30
Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: taxi fare

Just don't let them take you through the highway bypass coz you will pay significantly more then.

Rhyl, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: taxi fare

many thanks,usually take the airport bus when in poland but it s a longish walk from the stop to the centre.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,245 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: taxi fare

I've paid as much as 90 Zloty when arriving late on a Sunday Night. Normal prices around 50 Zloty as said above. To be honest having gone via the highway or not there wasn't a lot of difference in the price. And if you are not familiar with the roads you are not going to know that you are going via the highway until you are almost on it.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: taxi fare

I usually pay ~40 PLN when I go to the city centre from the airport but I don't take the taxis that are already there, I always order it right after landing.

Bus is also an option if somebody can walk 15 mins from the bus stop to the main square. Ticket costs only 3 PLN so for many people this huge difference between bus and taxi prices is worth a walk.

6. Re: taxi fare

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:19