We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wroclaw Jazz Venues

Which Wroclaw hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Derby, United...
Level Contributor
11 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Wroclaw Jazz Venues

I'll be in Worclaw Mar 21-23 with my wife and another couple. Can anyone recommend some good live-music venues, ideally a jazz bar or similar? I've been told about the Collosseum Jazz Cafe which looks OK, but could get very crowded.

I'd like somewhere chilled out where you can sit at a table with a drink and enjoy some easy listening jazz.

Not interested in loud music, dancefloors, and queuing six-deep at a bar.

Happy to take a tram if there are any places a little out of town.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wroclaw Jazz Venues

It's a pity you don't come 2 weeks later. We have annual jazz festival in Wroclaw, this year it will celebrate 50th anniversary. Here is link to its official website, I guess for you it won't be useful but maybe it will help some other users: http://www.jazznadodra.pl/en

Right now I don't know any other place in Wroclaw that regularly plays jazz. We used to have Rura club which was great but it's no longer operating. But there are many calm pubs and restaurants around the main square that are not so loud and don't have dance floors...

2. Re: Wroclaw Jazz Venues

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw