We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport bus on a Sunday

UK
Level Contributor
131 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Airport bus on a Sunday

Bit confused about frequency on a Sunday as I read that it's every 40 mins but the timetable shows 3 an hour, or am I reading it wrong? Greatful for any advice!

Utrecht, The...
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport bus on a Sunday

http://wroclaw.jakdojade.pl/#tabId=0&

Put in your starting point and destination, choose the date and arrival time. It will give you a pretty good overview of your options. The 40 mins is most likely the amount of time it will take to get from the city to the airport.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport bus on a Sunday

Hi the bus runs 10 past 30min and 50mins.cost is 4zl travel time is 40mins to central bus station.Thats day times night bus is one per hour I think? Bus #292.turn right out of the airport swalk about 100mtres to bus stop buy your ticket from the machine inshelter , note the machine on the bus only takes coins.Cheers Chris

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport bus on a Sunday

Hi sorry wrong town info for Krakow.

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport bus on a Sunday

406 bus goes 3 times per hour on Sunday from 6 am to 8 pm. After 8 it goes less regularly and the very last bus from the airport departs at 11:14 pm.

5. Re: Airport bus on a Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 06:22