We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
9 posts
44 reviews
Save Topic
What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

I will in the Wroclaw area from the 18th-27th July and then I will be meeting my boyfriend in Krakow 30th July-6th August. I have about 3 days before I get to Krakow though. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could go during this time that are easy to get to by train/bus from Wroclaw?

I will be a single female traveller. I am interested in art galleries, museums, shopping, places of local interest etc. I have never visited Poland before.

Thanks, Robyn :)

Wroclaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,216 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

To tell the truth, in my opinion it's better to spend this spare time on day trips from Wroclaw and Krakow (so many possibilities) than on the way between those two cities. If you had a car then you could visit some castles in Gorny Slask (Upper Silesia) region but it's rather hard to do it by public transportation.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,464 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

certainly check out nearby poznan

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
459 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

1. Warsaw

2. Poznań, Toruń

Zabrze, Poland
Destination Expert
for Silesia Province
Level Contributor
756 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

Upper Silesia: post-Industrial sights - Guido Mine Zabrze? Or the Castle of Pszczyna? You can overnight in Katowice and take local bus for Zabrze and train/bus for Pszczyna (there is a European Bison Reservation too). Two big shopping malls in Katowice as well.

5. Re: What to do in 3/4 days between Wroclaw->Krakow?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Wroclaw
Recent Conversations