We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant

Dorchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant

I am staying in Warsaw with a group of senior UK tourists at the Radisson SAS in the heart of Warsaw's commercial district on Thursday, 18th June 2009. Can anyone recommend a good restaurant near the hotel for dinner that evening please?

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant

It might be better so search for a restaurant in Warsaw's historical center which is not far from your hotel. There are very few restaurants in the area around the Radisson which only consists of office buildings, apartment blocks and hotels.

There is a Mercure hotel just opposite the Radisson. I can imagine that prices there are not as high as in upmarket hotels. Furthermore, you will find 2 or 3 places if you walk some 200 meters up and down Grzybowska street.

Dorchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant

That's for that very helpful information.

dallas tx.
Destination Expert
for Warsaw
Level Contributor
4,463 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant

if you want traditional polish nearby over your part of town....try folk gospoda....ask at your hotel...i'm sure they know about it

Warsaw
Level Contributor
40 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant

I recommend "U Kucharzy" which is about 500 meters from your hotels in the old town area.

They serve a traditional Polish cuisine and from my experience I know that British people really like it.

The official website is here:

http://gessler.pl/ruk.htm

but it seems that it is only in Polish.

The reviews of TripAdvisor users:

tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g274856-d7…

5. Re: Restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2009, 07:27
Get answers to your questions about Warsaw