We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

I would like to find best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

Help me to find it soon . I am going to visit in December 2014 ?

Sincerely

John

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

The biggest selection of Warsaw hotels (over 500) can be found on booking.com You can filter your search results by price and star rating.The lowest rates can be found during weekends when there are no business travellers.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
2,478 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

If you visit Warsaw on a weekend, you might even be able to find a 5 star hotel for a 3 star price. Hotel rates use to drop on weekends when business people leave the city.

There are several 3 star hotels in Warsaw, some in a worse location, some located centrally. If you want to be in or near the city center, search for Mercure Centrum, Ibis Stare Miasto, Kyriad Prestige, Campanile or Gromada Dom Chlopa.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
4 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

Thanks for your excellent support .

4. Re: Best price for 3 star hotel in Warsaw,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 June 2015, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Warsaw