We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby Seat Rental cost with Sixt Slovenia

Southern England
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Topic
Baby Seat Rental cost with Sixt Slovenia

We're about to hire a car for a week from LJB and are amazed how much SIXT are saying the baby seat rental cost will be for our 3 year old. We'll also travel to Croatia, and I understand they're stricter. SIXT are saying 6.86 euros per day per car seat. So 48 euros. Double other car rental companies are charging. Anyone had any luck getting a better price at the airport with sixt, or another car rental firm when you're not getting a car with them or hiring one from somewhere? thanks

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,228 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby Seat Rental cost with Sixt Slovenia

Yes it is not cheap, but you must have for your kid a seat, otherwise fine. Some tourist, they bring a seat with. But, 48€ are only a half what some people spent in dutyfrees...

In Slovenia are fines since 1st Oct. abnormaly high. Fine for not have a sticker on motorway is so small, not to comment!

If you come to Bled, call me, I borrow to you for 4,8€!

Edited: 01 October 2011, 21:51
huddersfield
Level Contributor
54 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby Seat Rental cost with Sixt Slovenia

we hired with europcar last year it cost £14 for two child seats for 7 days

3. Re: Baby Seat Rental cost with Sixt Slovenia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 21:18