We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

Peachland, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

Dear Tomaz,

My wife Suzana and I would like to express our greatest appreciation for the service we received from you, Tine and two boys from your airport office. Your professionalism was exceptional and the car performed exceptionally as well, taking us to 7 countries in Europe without any problem. It is unfortunate that Renault Megane is not sold in North America otherwise it would be in my garage already. We have only praise for you and your company and we highly recommend your service to anyone looking for friendly, economical and excellent rent a car service. All of you can be proud of your work. We wish you all the best in the future and we are looking forward to our next booking with you.

Warmest regards,

Ahmed and Suzana Glodjo

British Columbia

Canada

50 replies to this topic
Vipava, Slovenia
Level Contributor
945 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

We can second that! Tine and the boys do an amazing job.

Their prices won't always be the cheapest as they are a smaller operation than the big boys, but if anything goes wrong or you just want to be treated like a human being and not like a number, these guys rock!

Cheers

Heinola, Finland
Level Contributor
2 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

My wife and I made our first trip to Slovenia and Croatia in the beginning of July. First I considered dealing with one of the biggest car rental companies. Well, they did not answer my e-mail inquiries. So I decided to contact ATET - one of the best choices I've ever made. All my e-mail inquiries were answered almost immediately and I also got some tips for the trip. I had been thinking to rent a small car, but Tine (a great professional from ATET) recommended me a bit bigger car. So I decided to rent a VW Golf TDi with an all-inclusive package. A great choice: easy and economic driving and no extra worries for the excess.

Brilliant customer service continued at the airport when picking up the car. Everything went quickly and smoothly. Car was almost new (only 1300 kms). Friendly gentleman called Jan explained everything about the rental process and even helped us to get the luggage to the car. Also he gave us his personal cellphone number and encouraged to call immediately if any problem should occur.

Everything went fine: 1400 kms of safe and comfortable driving in beautiful landscapes.

If I ever go back to Slovenia (and most likely I will), I'll definitely contact these guys again. Absolutely the best value for Your money!

HK
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

I'm planning to bled for 4 days and planned to rent a car for exploring nature beauty inesr Bled and Bonji.

BTW, All of your reviews are very helpful because I'm also finding a rental car agency with reputation. But. I am used to drive automatic transmission in my city. is ATET provide VW golf automatic? Thanks

London, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

STRESS FREE AND NO FRILLS RENT A CAR - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

I visited Slovenia this September, to visit my family and to take my brother is law and his family who came over from Australia, around the country. When we arrived to the Car hire pick up point I was pleased to see that there was no queue at the counter (unlike at Hertz, Avis and other rent a car counters) so I signed the necessary paperwork and was driving away in about 15 minutes. The two young men at the counter were very polite and helpful so couldn't really ask for more. We got Renault Megan which was big enough for four adults a baby seat as well as the luggage and a baby pram. On the day of our return we were unfortunately running a bit late for our return flight to the UK and were in a hurry to drop off the car. I mentioned this to the pleasant young man at the counter and he made a real effort not to hold us back. He had a quick look around the car to ensure that there's been no damage and I signed the paperwork then off we went. The whole process of hiring and returning the care really couldn't go smoother so I would highly recommend ATET to anyone visiting beautiful Slovenia. Keep it up ATET!

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Level Contributor
186 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

So many "one-posters" ... sounds like propaganda.

HK
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

Agree!

My hubby and I will have our first visit in Slovenia next year and our first driving trip in Europe. We wanted to get car rental and driving informations beforehand; we tried to contact several companies And ATET is the most sincere customer servic we came across.

First, many big companies did not reply or disciontinue the contact after knowing my rental is 3 days only. Or, the responses did not address my concern. But, ATET is more human-centered. Though their offer may not the cheapest, they did a great job in customer service. Looking forward to meet those guys!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

Hello,

Reviews are all honest, behind each reviewer there is a rental agreement and the invoice and we can also guarantee none was forced to write anything. We simply recommend you to come to us and maybe after that you will also have an experience, that you would be willing to share.

Many thanks to everyone!

Boise, Idaho...
Level Contributor
1 post
19 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

I echo all of the above comments. When looking for a rental agency in Slovenia, I read many good reviews of ATET. The prices were better than the big companies and they didn't charge for a second driver. Customer service was second to none and the car was great. When we go back we will definitely be using ATET.

Edited: 16 October 2013, 20:38
New Cumnock, United...
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

I would just like to thank you for a great service. Your representative at the Airport was 1st class. Everything was ready for us, paperwork just needed signed and deposit left. The car was great. Clean and tidy and a lovely car to drive. Very economical also. Your service from start to finish has been great, so easy to book, change anything and when we picked car up and dropped off, very quick.

We are planning further trips to Slovenia and would not look anywhere else for car hire.

Great service - thanks.

Moscow, Russia
1 post
Save Reply
10. Re: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had

I have rented cars with ATET probably 9 times. There's a very simple reason for it. ABSOLUTE professionalism EVERY TIME. Tine, Gregor, Tomas and others will always greet you with a smile, and frankly they never hesitate to help you with any issue. Another reason is the cars: they're all very young and in excellent condition, I've never had a problem. German cars, Japanese, you name it -- quality and quantity. They're always clean and full of petrol or diesel.

And there's another reason to rent with ATET. I ALWAYS see long lines of frustrated travellers outside the other larger/commercial companies - the ones with the well known names. Why bother?? With ATET, from the moment I get my luggage from the carousel, I am literally on the road and driving in maximum 10 minutes! Now, that's impressive.

I probably sound like a fruitcake, but I insist that ATET really IS the best car rental company in the world.

Rory S.

Reply to: ATET-Ljubljana, The best rent a car service we ever had
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted