We will be in Slovenia beginning 25 Sept 2014 and would appreciate any feedback on our itinerary, no firm plans yet at any location::
- arrive Lublijana approx 14:00 pm on Thursday to Hotel Adora (2 nights)
- pick up car and drive to Kranj and Lake Bled that day, continuing on thru Soca Valley to Kobarid - hoping for a 17:00 arrival, with one dinner planned for Hisa Franko (2 nights in Kobarid)
- continue journey with stops at Skojan Caves andPredjama Castle that day, continuing to Piran that late afternoon - hoping for a 17:00 arrival (3 nights in Piran)
- Is attempting to visit Kranj and Lake Bled, then driving to Kobarid the same day too much?
- is 2 nights (1 full day) in Kobarid too long?
- is the driving we're proposing between destinations reasonable? Will we run in to any issues?
- are there any must see spots on our journey we need to know about?
As always, so appreciate your advice!