We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Slovenia from Poland

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
Save Topic
Getting to Slovenia from Poland

Hi

In July I am traveling around Europe and need to get from Krakow to Ljubljana (or anywhere in Slovenia really) and I am having trouble finding a simple way to do so other than flying, which looks to be quite expensive.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Slovenia from Poland

Adria just announced new reasonably priced flights from Warsaw. Try their page, some of the prices are unusually low for Adria, ie. 139 eur rtn.

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Slovenia from Poland

Thanks so much! I will check that out asap, it sounds great!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,413 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Slovenia from Poland

The only other option is to go via bus or train with a change in Vienna, but that will take the whole day.

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Slovenia from Poland

I am now leaning towards taking the overnight bus which I found on the website www.voyager.pl as it is significantly cheaper and convenient enough. It is with the carriers INTERBUS and SINDBAD.

Does anyone have knowledge of this service?

Thanks!

5. Re: Getting to Slovenia from Poland

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2015, 05:15