We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Venice from Bled

dalston
Level Contributor
21 posts
102 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Venice from Bled

Staying in Bled next June, would like to day trip to Venice.

Are organised excursions any good? Or is it possible to use another method?

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,232 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Venice from Bled

Visit:

kompas-bled.si/GB/…20program.htm

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
652 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Day trip to Venice from Bled

I used an organised trip through the company I travelled with and they used Kompass bled anyway. When you get to Venice you can either go round with the guide or not, it's up to you. We got there at about 10 or 11am ish (you leave Slovenia at something like 6am, I was staying in Bohinj). We then had until about 4pm actually in Venice before getting the Vaporetto to the coach. Our coach broke down before we left Venice, but Kompass bled were very good at arranging for us to get back to Bohinj as there was more than one coach there anyway.

3. Re: Day trip to Venice from Bled

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 September 2009, 22:16
Get answers to your questions about Bled