We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATET car rental review

HK
Level Contributor
70 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
ATET car rental review

ATET is an excellent company! We're from Hong Kong and it's our first car rental experience in Europe. Last September, I sent emails to different car rental companies, such as ATET, IDEALRENT and Sixth. I got the fastest response from Tine, customer service manager of ATET. His reply is very detailed and very mindful of our needs. Tine is really a great asset to ATET.

Tine gave us a very good quote last September but finally he even gave us a better price when we returned the car. No extra charge or hidden charges! Instead, a further discount! Discount diesel and car upgrade!

ATET is the most efficient and helpful company I have ever met in my life. After arriving Slovenia, my google account was inactivated and we can't buy a smaller SIM card for iPhone so I tried to contact them through Facebook. They even answered my message after 22:00.

The staffs are the valuable asset of ATET. I will not wonder they opened 2 more branches in Koper and Maribor in a year. Keep it on, all smart guys or gals in ATET!

Highly recommended!

P.S. Thanks Martin for driving us to Rovinj!

Boston...
Level Contributor
112 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ATET car rental review

I would agree with your glowing review of ATET. We just returned from our Slovenian vacation. I arranged all of our rental car needs via several emails with Tine. The terms were very specific and thorough. Everything went very smoothly and our rental car was brand new and beautiful, with all of the latest and greatest electronic bells and whistles -- a nice surprise. I cannot say enough nice things about ATET. Wonderful company and quality vehicles. Very, very happy! Highly recommend ATET!

Newcastle
Level Contributor
2 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ATET car rental review

After reading a lot of forums on car hire, we also settled on ATET car hire, mostly as a result of the posts above as some from many years ago were not so good. I can comfortably say that the service of ATET was fantastic. The car was great as well. I hired the car for 8 days form December 20th - 28th 2014, Group B, but was upgraded to a brand new Skoda Rapid Diesil Station wagon upon arrival at no extra charge. The car only had 1500 km on the clock. So very happy. Pick up and drop off was at airport.

I took out full insurance (mostly because in winter the roads can be icy and snow indeed the last day on december 27th, 50 cm of snow fell - thankfully the car had good winter tyres) and had two car seats as well in the price which came to 310 euros for the 8 days. I drove close to 700 km and the price of a full tank came to about 55 euro, so it ran very cheaply.

So I too can highly recommend the people at ATET. I had great communication from Tine from booking to post-drop off. Great vehicles, great service.

Edited: 29 December 2014, 14:25
3. Re: ATET car rental review

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2015, 06:17