We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

Which Bled hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Topic
Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

I plan on taking the OBB night rain from SALZBURG to LESCE, BLED on Aug 30, 2014 @ 1:34am schedule; arrives Lesce Bled @ aournd 5am. Traveling with my wife and we have a couple luggages. Is there a place we can leave luggages in a locker/storage area while we do a day tour of Lake Bled?

Or do we need to book a hotel room to do this? Your input is welcome.

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,201 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

Your coming time is early. Tourist office in centre and locker on the bus station are places for your bags. But to early, not yet open at 5.30h.

If you order a taxi whom you can trust, he can keep for you. My fellow co. done more times www.bled-taxi.si

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

Thanks, SiEagle. What time do they open and how big or spacaious are the lockers?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

Is there a hotel where we can do an early check in at 5am then so we can rest first and leave our luggages while we tour the Lake Bled area for the day?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

Any reviews on HOT AIR BALLOONING in Lake Bled? is ti worth doing it?

5. Re: Spending a day trip to Bled on my way to Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:16