We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pet Shops in Ljubljana!

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Pet Shops in Ljubljana!

Hi!

Can anyone suggest a nice Pet Shop in Ljubljana (center of the city, if possible), where the variety of protective things against ticks I can buy!?!

Many thanks!

Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,222 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pet Shops in Ljubljana!

Mr.Pet shop Celovška 258!

Ljubljana
14 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pet Shops in Ljubljana!

Hi,

The best pet shop in the center of Ljubljana is 'Smrček trgovina za živali'.

Many of my non Slovene friends with Pets go to them. They speak good English so you don't have to look up all the Slovene words for Ticks etc.

The address is:

Mali trg 5, Ljubljana

Tel: (01) 438 22 22

To get some more ideas, I've posted your question to the International Club of Slovenia so it will be emailed to 600 expats in Slovenia on Thursday. Take a look at this page on Thu evening or Friday and you should have some more good suggestion.

sloveniawelcomes.com/where/pet-shops-in-ljub…

I hope it helps.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
63 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pet Shops in Ljubljana!

Many thanks! I'm already in Ljubljana! :) Will check this very central shop first!!

4. Re: Pet Shops in Ljubljana!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2012, 08:16
Get answers to your questions about Ljubljana