We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

things to do on rainy sundays in ljubljana

Which Ljubljana hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
paris
Level Contributor
11 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
things to do on rainy sundays in ljubljana

Hello, we'll be in Ljubljana this week end and it seems that some rain is forecast on Sunday. What are the best things to do indoor in order to discover the city (whitout suffering too much form the bad weather!)

thanks

Cheers from Paris!

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Destination Expert
for Ljubljana
Level Contributor
2,313 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: things to do on rainy sundays in ljubljana

The weather is almost too perfect at the moment (>20 C, sunny). I do hope it will stay that way.

If the weather worsens, it is unlikely that you will experience continuous rain. If it does happen, visit some of the museums or galleries (Etnografski muzej, Narodna galerija), visit a good restaurant, go to the cinema, go shopping or visit a very good pool/sauna complex Atlantis in BTC, ...

Portland, OR
Level Contributor
1,254 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: things to do on rainy sundays in ljubljana

I had a single full day in Ljubljana last September and it rained most of the day. (I had been to Ljubljana in nice weather before, though!) It was a Monday so many museums were closed.

I walked around with an umbella despite the rain. I found a photography exhibit OUTSIDE in Tivoli Park and spent much of an hour enjoying it!!! Ljubljana is a beautiful city, even in the rain.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
64 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: things to do on rainy sundays in ljubljana

The forecast for Sunday is some (if any) rain, so you should be OK with whatever you're planning ;-)

Enjoy your stay!

4. Re: things to do on rainy sundays in ljubljana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:13