We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Ljubljana to Vienna

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
191 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
From Ljubljana to Vienna

Hi,

I'm having a "Central Europe tour" which includes Vienna, Bratislava, Krakow, Prague, Ljubljana and Bled.

I found some train connections which arrives at 13.27 to Wien Meidling! On that day, i have a flight at 16.55 from Vienna Airport. Are the trains usually on time in this route? Also, can i be on time with this train to airport?

On the other hand the all information for buses in this route will be useful.

Thank you!

Ljubljana Free Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours
Roundabout Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Bike Tours, Day Trips
Slovenia Explorer Travel
Sightseeing Tours, Wine Tours & Tastings , Nature & Wildlife Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Slovenia Private Tours
Multi-day Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Day Trips
Bled, Slovenia
Level Contributor
2,231 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Ljubljana to Vienna

Austrian trains are mostly on time. I see, you will take a train(MV314) from LesceBled(8.10h) to Villach(9.08h)! And catch the train at 9.14h to ViennaMeidling(EC102)! That train wait only few minutes on a train from Slovenia!

You schould check in the morning about possible delay. In case more as 15min. take my fellow

www.bled-taxi.si to Klagenfurt!

Edited: 16 April 2013, 06:45
2. Re: From Ljubljana to Vienna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2014, 06:19