We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ljubljana car rental

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
30 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Ljubljana car rental

Wanting to hire a car in Ljubljana in early June and travel ending in Split 2 weeks later. Any recommendations on who to rent from considering the drop off is in Split .

Slovenia
9 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Ljubljana car rental

You should also check with www.izzirent.com . They work with Avantcar in Slovenia which is the largest car rental agency there. 1 week car rental of small car start from 92€.

Boston...
Level Contributor
11 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Ljubljana car rental

No doubt what the other commenters say is true. But just for the record, we rented from Sixt in Ljubljana. We had a brand new VW Polo that had never been driven. They dropped off at the hotel, and charged a 200 Euro one-way fee for drop off at the Dubrovnik Airport. We requested an extra day, and the represenatative in Dubrovnik could not have been more accomodating. Not including the 200 Euro one-way fee, the cost was 212 dollars (not euros), for 11 days, which, at least, here in the states, is quite good.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4 posts
143 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Ljubljana car rental

Does anyone know if there will be a problem picking up cars at 10pm and also dropping it off 4am to 5 am on a Sunday at Ljubljana Airport?

Zalakaros, Hungary
Level Contributor
1,486 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Ljubljana car rental

I would say yes.but the logical question is have you asked the company you reserved the car with?? All airport locations I know go 8am to 8pm and anything outside of that can be aranged but of course at additional cost!

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
39 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Ljubljana car rental

Wondering if it is advised to reserve a car from Ljubljana airport and return to Ljubljana city for 3 days in mid September? Some people have mentioned there are better deals at the airport than online?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
1,841 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Ljubljana car rental

Prices at the counter are usually much more expensive than booking online.

Oakland, California
Level Contributor
39 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Ljubljana car rental

Aha! Thank you. I will feel better about booking in advance.

Dublin
1 post
Save Reply
18. Re: Ljubljana car rental

Www.agio.si is a cheapest rent a car in Ljubljana. I checked all prizes on internet and found this company.

I rent a car for 1 week, it was toyota... I pick a car in airport Ljubljana

The prize was good,

Ann Arbor, Michigan
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Ljubljana car rental

Avoid Hertz.

We rented a car from the Ljubljana Hertz office at the airport. We walked around the car upon check out, and it appeared to be without damage. We drove it a week, without event. Upon checkin, they claimed to have found three scratches under the car which we were unable to see. We took photographs of the purported area and still couldn't see anything, but they charged us the cost of the full insurance coverage. The moral is that you are going to pay for their full insurance, either by choice or thievery.

These are scurrilous bandits without integrity, and hertz should be ashamed that their name is being tarnished by this franchise. Good bye Hertz.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
20. Re: Ljubljana car rental

We rented a car from the Ljubljana Hertz office at the airport. We walked around the car upon check out, and it appeared to be without damage. We drove it a week, without event. Upon checkin, they claimed to have found three scratches under the car which we were unable to see. We took photographs of the purported area and still couldn't see anything, but they charged us the cost of the full insurance coverage. The moral is that you are going to pay for their full insurance, either by choice or thievery.

These are scurrilous bandits without integrity, and hertz should be ashamed that their name is being tarnished by this franchise. Good bye Hertz.

Get answers to your questions about Ljubljana