We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ljubljana visit

1 post
Save Topic
ljubljana visit

Hi

We are a family of (9 and 7 yo kids) arriving at 10.30 am on a Firday morning, staying in Lake Bled for 4 nights. We can't check in until later on so I'm thinking it could make sense to do our Ljubljana visit straight away.

Is it easy to park in Ljubljana (hire car from airport), and safe to leave all our luggage in the car? Would 4 - 5 hours be enough time?

Thanks

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
204 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ljubljana visit

I suggest you park the car in one of parking garages, the one on Kongresni trg in right in downtown Ljubljana. Tivoli parking is cheap, but leaving lugagge in the car might tempt burglers. 5 hrs should be enough to see downtown, visit the castle and enjoy some coffee by the river.

Ljubljana, Slovenia
Level Contributor
5 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ljubljana visit

If you will leave luggage in your car, I would definitely suggest leaving it in a garage, as it has video surveillance.

The Kongresni Trg underground parking costs 1,20 € per hour for up to three hours and 2,40 € per hour for over 4 hours.

And you only have a couple 100 meters to the river, triple bridge and old part of the town - where all the good things are! So you won't have to spend a lot of time walking there and back to your car.

3. Re: ljubljana visit

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Ljubljana
Recent Conversations