We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Watching professional water polo in Hungary

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Watching professional water polo in Hungary

I know water polo is the national sport in Hungary. And I understand that there is a professional water polo league in Hungary. I would like to see a professional water polo league game the next time I am in Hungary. Unfortunately (for me), the Hungarian water polo sites are in Hungarian only.

I am planning a trip to Hungary in 2011. My travel dates are flexible. When is the best time of year to visit to see the professional leagues? Where do they play? How do I buy tickets? Is it better to catch a match in Budapest or a smaller city?

1. Re: Watching professional water polo in Hungary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 07:18