We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying into Budapest, where to go from there?

Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Topic
Flying into Budapest, where to go from there?

Hey,

I'm flying into Budapest Jan. 1st and fly back to the states on the 15th. I'm not sure where to go in between; what would all of you recommend? I'm considering either going up through Austria, Slovenia, Czech Republic or going down south through Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, and possibly Romania. Anyone travel in this region much, especially in the winter? Any suggestions on where to go and what to do?

Thanks so much!

Mentioned in this post
Budapest
Budapest
Central Hungary, Hungary
Austria
Austria
Europe
Croatia
Croatia
Europe
Serbia
Serbia
Europe
Romania
Romania
Europe
USA
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Flying into Budapest, where to go from there?

Emma, I am with you. I love Romania. never had a bad moment there and the people are very dear and special.

Mentioned in this post
Romania
Romania
Europe
12. Re: Flying into Budapest, where to go from there?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 November 2012, 10:18